Friday, March 14, 2008

Nothing

Have you ever experienced Nothing? No? Then let me describe how Nothing is for me.

Nothing. Wow. Come to think of it Nothing is rather hard for me to explain. lol if I could describe me experience of Nothing I think I might make my counselor the happiest man on earth, at least for the 50 minute session ;-)

Nothing. I suppose actually a good way to start describing it is to let you know how exactly indescribable Nothing is. Nothing is also Empty. Not the all-consuming Emptieness that I talked about in the last post. This one is more Numb. And yet, not the same asthe Numbness that I have felt in the past. It's just... Nothing. I know nothing, I feel (for the most part) nothing, I don't even think much at all... again... almost nothing. It's just... Nothing.


Nothing doesn't usually show up alone. He often brings a friend or two, usually Teary. I wish, sometimes that he would bring Tears with him, but that rarely happens... I get stuck with a second cousin , a cheap, unsatisfying immitation :-s.


Hmmm. I'm sorry, I don't seem to be able to describe it to you any more fully than this.

1 comment:

Mr B The Tech Teacher said...

Good description there :)
I wrote a post about this myself recently, what you call Nothing I call The Void. To me it's a vast emptiness that swallows everything that comes near, just black and cold and empty.
http://shiv379.blogspot.com/2008/05/stone-skimming-over-watery-surface-of.html

You're right too, when you fall into The Void you lose your emotions. You don't feel sorrow anymore, just...well, exactly as you say; Nothing.

*hugs*
~Shiv