Monday, June 15, 2009

I Survived

Had my doctors appointment today and, thankfully, survived it. This is more than likely because it was just to talk about my meds and apparently he knew nothing of my history (needless to say I only told him what I needed to).

Unfortunately I am supposed to go back in two weeks for a 'full exam' (ladies, you can sympathise I am sure). The only bright spot of that is that apparently the guy I saw today, nice as he was, will not be doing it as he is not actually my PCP.

Having said that I am going to take a moment to sound immature and silly.

Don't make me go to this... I don't want to :'(

Moment over. I know it's not a big deal and I'm being stupid. Thanks for bearing with me.

5 comments:

Grace said...

If i'm picking up what you're laying down by "full exam"...yes, I get that. When I was pregnant with my daughter I refused to see the *men* in the practice. I couldn't do it.
Going to the doctor SUX!
But we have to get through it, huh? Cuz we have too...
Sending you some peace and courage tonight ~ Grace

Anonymous said...

*safe hugs*

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know that I am featuring your blog posts on

Christian mental Health RSS Feeds

Hope that's Ok with you.

Anonymous said...

i wouldn't wanna either. full exam... *shudder*

hope it goes ok. big breaths.

Girl Interrupted83 said...

S~
Thanks for the heads up. No worries, the more folks who read it the better I guess. After all, that's part of why I write this.

Thanks!

Ally